Roles and Responsibilities
- Operate machinery for the tasks of; plant, spray, fertilize, and harvest all in-house research yield and nursery trials
- Work with the nursery pollination team to complete pollination tasks
- Collect research data in the yield and nursery trials
- Maintain and service research equipment
- There will be limited supervisory roles but certain day to day tasks the candidate might be leading a small crew of colleagues. These tasks include but are not limited to thinning, nursery pollinations, hand harvest etc.
Lab Work/Winter Work
- Perform tasks to prepare for the next planting season. This includes shelling the hand harvested plots using the shelling equipment and counting seed for planting the plots.
- Diploma in Agriculture OR BSc in Agriculture
To apply, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org